Core Studio is the latest dev tool for the Reax Series controllers. If you want to re-purpose an older project that was ceated in YIPI5 and WOWE, you can follow the below steps to convert/import to the new Core Studio format.
Import WOWE (.wmod) into Core Studio:
To import an existing Wowe project in Core-studio, you need to:
- Navigate to the Wowe project location using File Explorer in Windows.
- Drag the .wmod file you want to import from the File Explorer to the Core-studio window and drop it over the core-studio project.
- Repeat that (3) for the related .wir and .wsm files (dnd from file explorer to the corresponding folder in the Core-Studio project)
- Change the extension of the .wmod file to .cc. At this point you should be able to double click and open the .cc file in Core-studio.
Import YIPI5 (.Y5P) into Core Studio:
- Unzip the .y5p file in new folder. For that you might need to change the extension to .zip
- Drag all the files contained in the .y5p archive from the File Explorer to the Core-studio window and drop it over the core-studio project.
- Change the extension of the .ycp file to .ci. At this point you should be able to double click and open the .ci file in Core-studio.
- Link the panel (.ci) to the proper .cc file: in the Settings view / Linked Code file section, browse to the .cc file related to the panel.
Note that expressions in the .wmod actions and events may not be fully compatible with Core-Studio. Most of them will need manual review and possibly rework.