YIPI5 now uses a unified file system. You may have older projects that need conversion from the ".YCP" to ".Y5P" format.
To convert to the Y5P format, do the following:
NOTE: BEFORE MAKING ANY CHANGES, BACKUP YOUR FILES!!!
1. Place original YCP file and IMAGES folder into a new folder on your PC.
2. Rename your YCP file exactly to "panel.ycp"
3. Open the panel.ycp file in a text editor. Using the editor's "replace" function, find all occurrences of backgroundImagePath="Images/ and replace it with backgroundImagePath="
That will effectively strip the "Images/" part of the file path.
Example: (Original and Converted)
4. Copy/Move all images from the IMAGES folder to the root level of the new folder next to the panel.ycp file (same folder level, not in a separate folder).
5. Finally, zip the panel.ycp together with the images it next to it, but rename the zip file to *.y5p, such as "panel.y5p"